Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, September 8, 2014

Dainty Bee Earrings, DIY.

 I love Tiny earrings.  
I had these little bee charms so I decided 
to make some sweet little earrings out of them.


Tutorial
 Thing You Need.

  1.  Aleene's metal glue
  2. 2 Headpins
  3. 2 Earring post and backs
  4. 2 Small beads 
  5. 2 Medium beads
  6. Bee Charms
  7. 2 Small jump rings
  8. Pliers
 Thread your beads on to your headpin.
 With your Pliers make a circle.
Open your jump ring with your pliers
 Add your jump ring to the beads and to the Bee Charm 
using your pliers close the jump ring back.


 Put a small dot of Aleene's Metal glue on the back of your Bee Charm.

Set your posts on the glue and let it sit for about 6 hours.
Now you have a new pair of sweet little Bee Earrings.
Have a wonderful Monday.
Lots of <3,
Anne
Join me on 
for more up to date DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!